In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site.
means the relevant parts of Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003; audemars piguet fake
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR");
means MaxMed Depo Ltd. a limited company registered in Romania under company number J19/268/2012, whose registered address is No. 2 Kőrösi Csoma Sándor street, Miercurea Ciuc, Harghita County, Romania, and whose main trading address is No. 2 Kőrösi Csoma Sándor street, Miercurea Ciuc, Harghita County, Romania
2.1. Our Site is owned and operated by MaxMed Depo Ltd. a limited company registered in Romania under company number J19/268/2012, whose registered address is No. 2 Kőrösi Csoma Sándor street, Miercurea Ciuc, Harghita County, Romania, and whose main trading address is No. 2 Kőrösi Csoma Sándor street, Miercurea Ciuc, Harghita County, Romania
2.2. Our VAT number is 30328647.
3.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you; Replica Rolex
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you;
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes;
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
3.2. If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Romanian supervisory authority.
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- delivery information such as physical address, post code, country;
5.1. All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
5.2. Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account; Rolex Fake
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
5.3. You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
5.4. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
5.5. Any personal data such as name, address, contact details relating to an Order on Our Site will be kept for a duration of 10 years to comply with our obligations under Romanian Laws.
6.1. We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
6.2. Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details: No. 2 Kőrösi Csoma Sándor street, Miercurea Ciuc, Harghita County, Romania.